javascript - Upload images with Uservoice -


I think I'm going with a free user voting service with UserVoice because they are only one I It has been found that the API (which is a requirement for me, because I should be able to create custom UI) has been offered.

But it seems that users can not upload an image with their suggestions - just

so I will upload my own image with a DB solution, and the image I'll tie Suggestion ID generated by UserVoice from ID ...

Is not there any better way?

  • Another free voting service with API and image uploads?
  • An upload feature for userwaves that I can ignore in some way?
  • To add an image upload feature specifically for user uploads in one of the pre-existing third-party libraries? According to documentation on the site, uploading an image is only available on payment plans.

    The site cites it as image uploads are available on all payment plans.

    Check out this link:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -