mysql - permisions for procedure / outfile / prepared statement -


I have a stored procedure in which I have a statement ready for selection ... in the outfix when I root that process I try to call as it works well, but when I try to call it as another user, I lose access.

  Show grants: *. * Has been identified by 'MLS' @ 'Localhost' ... Allow all authorities on MLS. * Grant option with 'MLS' @ 'localhost'   

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any ideas.

This works for me in MySQL 5.5:

as root Login

  USE mls; * Identify at 'MLS' @ 'Localhost' ... ... recognized by ...; Select, on `MLS`. * TO 'mls' @ 'localhost'; Create Table T1 (an INT); Insert T1 value (1); DELIMITER // Start the process of simple process () * Select * Out of T1 in 'in_outfile'; END // DELIMITER;   

Login as an MLS

  USE mls; Call process ();   

You need super privilege for Mariadibi:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -