netlogo - How to place turtles in a portion of a raster dataset? -


to GIS extension , I imported a raster on NetlogO, which I have given the data given below I show in orange in My aim is to bring a turtle in each block of raster presented in randomly blue (i.e. 9 blocks). Blue raster is a part of orange raster.

My code is to keep the shear randomly in blocks

  give the number 1 n-of number with patches [(max-pxcor - ((X-pay Increase + 1) * (max-pxcor / 3))) & lt; = pxcor and pxcor & lt; = (Max-pxcor - (x-pay increase * (max-pxcor / 3)) and (max-pikkor - (y-pay increment + 1) * (max-pikcor / 3))) & lt; = pycor and pycor & lt; = (Max-pycor - (y-increments * (max-pycor / 3)  

In my orange raster, how can I not apply code to blue raster from above only?

My rope here:

/ P>

Enter image details here

Thank you very much for your help

How about this?

Which is because I do not understand your question. If you can tell me what the above code is not for you, then maybe I can improve it to make it more useful.

Note that It does not really make sense to talk about it. "Orange Raster" and "Blue Raster" GIS extensions know how to import those who invade the world of Nestlogo, but Once they are imported, they are no longer embarrassing. After the import is over, all turtle and patch are used. If you can use the terminology of turtles and patches to ask your questions instead of the word "rasters" So you have a better chance to prepare a clear, accountable question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -