objective c - Using MoC in a Controller, instead of AppDelegate -


I have a simple program, click on a button on the window, an IBAction in the appidelge triggers a new reference Adds managed objects - there is no problem here, all this works as if it is needed.

I have a problem when I make a main controller to control the window - how do I do the same thing? I have to instruct an example of AppDelegate in a solution MainController, link the button on the window to the IBAction in the main controller, which calls the AppDelegate add method. It works, but it is not certain that this is the best way.

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Why managed object conttex to AppDelegate Do not pass your MainController . In AppDelegate Method

  - (zero) Application Deficient Launching: (NSNotification *) An alert   

Announce the IBAction (which adds the object) in the main controller.

For this IBAction, click the button on the window .

This is what I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -