php - Large file upload through Browser (100 GB) -


Is there a way to upload large files (over 80 GB ) through a web browser? First, I was uploading files using plupload (IMG, PNG, JPG) but it seems that the big files are not working. I would also like to know how to implement a web page, where users can upload as mega.cn or drive. If it is impossible to do this using web development tools, can someone guide me in how I can share & amp; Upload a file to a segment?

Thank you.

You can use javascript objects to slice large files into small files and to them To merge together to move on the server. It has the added benefit of stopping download / resuming and pointing to progress

If you are doing it yourself, then existing solution that uses this solution exists. There is an example.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -