regex - redirect query string to another query string -


I'm trying to redirect a query string to 301 on another query string, but what I'm trying to do , He is failing

I am trying to accomplish this: to redirect To do / P>

and thousands of other pages, I need to keep the current URL / directory and so, but to use only a different query string, redirect it. They are all going for "? _cat" in "? _deg"

Any help was greatly appreciated

You can use this code in your DOCUMENT_ROOT / .htaccess file:

  Rewrite code at rewrite% { QUERY_STRING} ^ _dog $ [nc] rewrite ^% {REQUEST_URI}? _Cat [L, R = 302]    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -