request - Hosting Data on a Server -


Just a simple question, but this is driving me crazy, because I really do not know how.

I just want to be able to send a simple post request to a server, and that server returns some data just like plain text, a simple WWW request.

Where do I begin to be a server that can do this? I want to be able to upload revised data. FTP does not seem to matter to me, and appears to require DB authentication.

Thank you :)

Just install Apache or NGINX if you use the window If so, install IIS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -