Sending commands through GPIB via Excel VBA -


I have this network analyzer and need to send commands through Excel VBA and GPIB I have GPIB and other hardware Set up is fine, but I do not know how to send commands to the bus analyzer via GPIB. I have a lot of programming experience but I am new to VBA through hardware documentation and VBA tutorials hours After searching my soul sustained I'm dying - I believe that I need to add the correct context in VBA (Tools -> context), but when I give the sample code given by the documentation ("call vi open default rm (defrume)" I try to run) I get an error that the sub or function is not defined.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am working as an engineer and thrown into any kind of work, which requires a lot of coding.

It seems that you are using the Visa Library (when you open the GPIB resource, the GPIB Library ), Therefore, you must have VISA32.bas from your Visa Seller, which you can at least copy the portion in your VBA project.

or use VISA-COM if your visa seller offers it and the device - & gt; Reference for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -