slideToggle and fadeToggle in JQuery -


I want to use fadeToggle for tablets and desktop view (768px above) on my menu, but I can use my navigation Would like to turn on the slide mobile (767px and below)

  $ (document) .ready (function () {if ($ (window). Width ()> = 767) {$ ('# toggleMenu'). Click (function () {$ ('ul.menu-nav'). FadeToggle ("1400");});}});   

But I can not take things forward.

I will do this in a way that requires a jQuery UI:

  = 767? "Fade": Click on "slide" ("# toggle menu"); $ ('Ul .menu-nav ') toggle (toggle effect, 1400);});});    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -