Android ADB command to get the application specific log in command prompt of windows -


Hi I want to receive application special log in the command prompt of windows I tried it

< / P>

  adb -d logcat com.mycompanyname.demoapp: I *: S   

but did not work for me, too much log printing was going on It was hard to find my app specific logs.

I want to print my app specific log command prompt.

logs logs (you call log class methods in your app Using the string as the string used when doing so), not the package name of the app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -