csv - Cannot Merge Node error: Neo4j -


I have 2 csv files that I want to convert to a Neo4j database. They look like this:

  first file name, enzyme Aminomonas paucivorans, M1.Apa12260I Aminomonas paucivorans, M2.Apa12260I Bacillus cellulosilyticus, M1.BceNI Bacillus cellulosilyticus, M2.BceNI second file name, origin Quote paucivorans Aminomonas, GGAGNNNNNGGC Aminomonas paucivorans, GGAGNNNNNGGC Bacillus cellulosilyticus, CCCNNNNNCTC   

you can see the common factor creatures and name. There will be some enzymes in each organism and each enzyme will have 1 shape. The shape can be similar between the enzymes using periodic loads

  Loads of CSV COMMIT: I used the following statement to create my database (as the csvLine match o "File: /Users/Desktop.n_e.csv: C: creatures {name: csvLine.name}), (e: Enzyme {name: csvLine.enzyme}) o Create () - [: has_enzyme] - & gt; (e) load CSV COMMIT with periodic "file header: C: / users /Desktop/n_m.csv" aS csvLine MATCH (O: Orginjm {name: csvLine.name}), (M: shape {name: csvLine.motif} ) Create (o) - [: is_meter] -> (m)   

However, I'm getting the error can not merge the node using the zero property value for the name (URL 'file: c: / user / desktop / 2. any rows Note that this information can not be accurate.) . I made a mistake on this issue but I have not found any work solution on it. I have ensured that I have a CSV "Vanilla" CSV (no space, only minor Apart from RAM). But I continue to have this problem. I'm using the 2.1.3 version of Neo4j. Any help would be appreciated.

File 1: File 2:

  1. Update on 2.1.5
  2. Read how to properly check out this blog post.
  3. In addition to this you can also see that you do not have Windows Newlines or UTF 2-byte file preferences
  4. Check that there is an index for you: Creatures (name) and: Enzyme (name) and: Figure (name) in place

    Try it normally and check out the output: Header from "File: C: /Users / Desktop.n_acsv" With loaded CSV

      CSL return CSVline serius 5 load CSV header Number of "file: C: / Users / Disktop.an_sisvi" AS Ssellain returns Sisveelain. Nm, csv line Enzyme LIMIT 5    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -