HOW do I load a Javascript call in a Joomla module BACKEND? -


I am developing a simple module for Joomla 2.5. Everything is almost complete, but I have a series of form fields in the module parameter backend, on which I click on a specific checkbox when I want to hide ... I have a function, it is just a document There is a loop with GetElementblablablabla .style.display = 'none', but how can I load JS and attach the function to the checkbox?

A quick solution!

You can include your script as a normal script in your module XML files. For this method, you can

  & lt; Description & gt; You can use the description tag of & Lt ;! [CDATA [& lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; // Your Javascript Code (s) & lt; / Script & gt; ]] & Gt; & Lt; / Description & gt;   

This method works well for the Joomla version but it does not have any professional method if you prefer more standardly then you have to use the ultimate or

Hope it helps ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -