html - @Font-Face rendering in Chrome 40 -


I am running with some of the most weird font rendering with Google Chrome 40, and hoping that someone else's To cope with and how he knows how to fix Everything was working fine till two days ago, so I was wondering if there is just one bug with the new chrome, but I can not find other cases of this.

All of this is happening with three font-faces that I use on my site, one of which is Google web fonts, the other two are locally embedded.

I tested Chrome 38 (Mac) Canary - Bad Chrome 40 (Win) Canary - Incompatible

Safari 7.1 - OK Safari 8.0 - OK

Firefox 32.0 1 - OK Firefox 33.0 Beta - OK Firefox Aurora 34.0 A2 - OK Firefox Night 35.0 A1 - OK

IE 11 - OK IE 10 - OK

I have the following attachments in my CSS In body element:

  body {margin: 0; Padding: 0; Height: 100%; Font: {Family: $ font-body; Size: 1.4rem; } Color: $ half-night blue; Background color: $ white; Line-height: $ alt-baseline; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiage; -Moz-OSX-font-smoothing: grayscale; Text-rendering: adaptability; }   

This screen has a problem with:

Chrome 38 (OK):

Chrome 40 (Bad): < / Div>

It seems that it was fixed in Chrome Canary 40.0.2197.2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -