ios8 - allowRotation in SceneKit? -


How can I reject the rotation of a node in SceneKit?

For the East, I want a model (cone) to move, jump and fly, but always vertically oriented?

I tried to fix it in apple's vehicle demo, this is a bad solution. Besides, I tried the code below, but the model slowly and glitchy fell down

 < Code> I »¿- (Zero) Renderer: (id & amp; lt; SCNSceneRenderer & gt;) was done by a renderer Amit Phishing: (NSTimeInterval) time {_node.rotation = SCNVector4Make (0, 0, 0, 0); //[_node.physicsBody Reset Transform]; // - have also tried to do this)   

... and finally I have not given any "permission = brightness = no" in the scenario manual.

in the spritekit instead of the flag, the sneaker lets you choose which direction the body is allowed to rotate And how much View property

Is this probably a better idea than toggle matter between different values ​​??? This approach seems to be unexpected behavior, so you do not want to trust it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -