java - error while running main function without libgdx -


I am using libGdx for a while now. I have created a new project without using libGdx and trying to make some code some code if it is the intention of my work, however, I am getting the error that the main class is not found in the libgdx package. How do I switch between libgdx and just native IDE

For example ...

  package com.example.example. Public class examples {public static zero main (string [] args) {System.out.println ("hey"); }}   

When I try to run this code I

  Exception in the formula "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com / badlogic / GDX / Jnigen / BuildTarget is due to the targetOs com.badlogic.gdx.physics.box2d.utils.Box2DBuild.main (Box2DBuild.java:13): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.badlogic.gdx.jnigen.BuildTarget at $ TargetOs java.net.URLClassLoader $ at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClassJava.security.AccessController.doPrivileged (Native Method) (unknown source) on java.net.URLClassLoader $ 1.run (unknown source) 1.Run (Unknown source) java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass (unknown source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass sun.misc.Launcher $ AppClassLoader.loadClass (unknown source) Roth) (unknown source) ... 1 more   at 

How do I fix it? thank you in advanced!

"itemprop =" text ">

I encountered this error today and Lestat was right.

In your IDE (assumed in my case): Run & gt; Run & gt; Java application

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -