jquery - Change ftp css style -


I am programming a PC management website but I want to change the style of FTP: // it is included in IFrame But when I want to change something with jQuery, I get a cross-domain error: SecurityError: accessing the cross-root frame blocked a frame with the original "http: // 192.168.0.114:8010" Got FTP is included with ftp: // 192.168.0.114:21 '

I hope the style It is possible to change because it does not fit with the rest of the site. I am using Windows 7's IIS7 FTP client.

Unfortunately, due to security restrictions, this is not possible possible. If the FTP folder is in the publicly accessible folder (facing the internet), you might want to edit a page to display content and to fit that page with your website. Note that this does not just HTML use PHP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -