oracle - What are different ways to create new connection using SQL developer? -


I SQL Developer for a few months ago to check the queries locally installed.
Is it necessary to install oracle server 10g / 11g to create a new connection?
I am currently using virtual box and Oracle_DB_Developer_VM_new.ova to create a new connection. When I run a virtual box, the system slows down, there is a way to connect to other servers like mysql db saver or tomake saver ever. E. . Note: Server is running locally for testing purpose.

You can install it to be a full database installer with your Developer de Virtualbox VM Depends much more than it does.

And yes, you can connect to MySQL - assuming that you have a MySQL JDBC Jars and a real MySQL database to play with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -