popen2("unix") not working in octave -


I'm trying to get octa to perform a 2-way sub-process to communicate with white While data processing received from the shell

normal popen is not good for me because it is waiting for the sub-process to return it before being able to process the data. So I tried all kinds of methods, and Anne Popen2 ( "Sort") read Octave example to use , but this did not help me to get popen2 ( "unix"). I get the error:

Error: popen2: popen2 (child): Unable to start the process - no such file or directory *

I get this error for other popen2 commands like popen2 ("help") . Maybe I'm missing something

error message

  error: popen2: popen2 (child): Unable to start the process - there is no such file or directory *   

tries to tell you that no command or program is "Unix" Which OS are you using and why are you expecting that the "Unix" command is available? BTW, have you taken a look at the system?

If you really want to communicate with a shell in two ways,

  [in, out, pid] = popen2 ("let's rotate") ;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -