ruby - Display an icon before text in a QTreeView -


I am using QTB with QT 4.8.6 and am trying to create a tree view where each item There is a custom icon between tree control and name. The end result should be:
tree view with icon before each item

I get the allotted space for the icon where I should go, but I do not see any icon, what do I have to do to show them?
tree view with 2 columns, but no icons

Here my code (Slightly simplified to remove no-data-side-case cases):

  class MyModel & lt; Qt :: AbstractItemModel # ... def data (index, role) role of the case when qt :: displayroll case index.column when 0; Qt :: Virion.nu (index.internalPointer.displayName) when the 1; Qt :: Variant.new (index.internalPointer.displayType) when Qt :: DecorationRole if index.column == 0 Then # test to show a constant icon for all items Qt :: Pixmap.new (': / resources / Images / Objects-Scene-General Page '') End And End And Mitivyve.model = Mimodel.New   

If you want to inspect the Qt Designer .ui File (if the tree view should have a property set I do not have).

Let me verify that the image can not be found with the specified path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -