Spring MVC Controller method that won't affect session timeout -


I have a Spring MVC Rest method which, from time to time, said in my application to vote for notifications in the background goes. I would like this pattern to not affect the session method so that users are automatically logged out, if they leave the browser window without any contact.

Is it possible to annotate a Spring MVC controller method that this session will not affect timeout?

AFAIK, the session timeout is managed at the container level, above any spring controllers and any java The EE move does not know that some requests should not reset the timeout of the session.

The only thing I can imagine is to report the timeout in the front-end application: if no user interaction for the scheduled time-end, a disconnection request for front-end automatically Sends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -