Using session variables on php embedded in Wordpress -


I have spent many hours searching without success, please help me with the following: I have my new WordPress Wp exec plugin is installed install I can use regular php and mysql queries within the WordPress post; Now I have to use the WordPress user session variable to send mysql queries from php scripts in wordpress post. I mean ....... (like "Select from the table, where id_user = '". $ _ Session [' id '].' ');

Thanks a lot

Diego Jimenez

User ID Use this standard function to obtain and the rest should work:

  $ user_ID = get_current_user_id ();   

View

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -