android - Share video and save video to Gallery -


I have a video URL, out of which I parse to get Yuri. I try to pass Yuri to share, but I do not share the video.

  Uri Uri = Uri. PRSE (URL); Sharing of intent = new intent (int. Action_sand); sharingIntent.setType ("video / *"); Sharer Input Extra (Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, uri); StartActivity (sharingIntent);   

Am I missing something here, or should I have Yuri avoiding external storage and then pass it?

In addition to this I have to know how to save the video Yuri in Gary

Use this:

  intent = intent (intent) . Actions_SEND); intent.setType ("video / mp4"); Intent.putExtra (Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, Uri.fromFile (new file (path))); Early (Intent. Make wool (intent, "share"));   

"Path" Your video is like /sdcard/mvideo.mp4/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -