character encoding - All inclusive Charset to avoid "java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1"? -


I am creating a simple wordpress program in Java that reads through the directory's text-based files.

However, I continue to get the error:

  java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input Length = 1   

From this line of code:

  BufferedReader Reader = Files.newBufferedReader (file, Charset.forName ("UTF-8"));   

I know I might get it because I used a charset , which did not include some of the text files, some of which others The characters were included languages But I want to include those characters.

I learned later that charset is optional and is used only for more efficient reading of the files, so I changed the code:

  BufferedReader Reader = Files.newBufferedReader (file);   

But some files still throw MalformedInputException . I do not know why

I was wondering if there is an all-encompassed charset which will allow me to read text files with many different types of characters ?

Thank you.

You probably want a list of supported encodings for each file, try each encoding instead, maybe Starting with UTF-8 every time you capture MalformedInputException , try the next encoding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -