ERROR WHILE CRAWL Datumbox Twitter Sentiment Analysis using php -


I am using PHP for the Databank Twitter synthesis analysis, for which I have used the code from here

But it shows an error like this, even I have filled my keys in config.php

  Fatal error: Unwanted exception 'TwitterApiException with message' operation ended 5015 after 'received milliseconds with 0 bytes: C: \ XAMPP \ htdocs \ test \ twitter \ lib \ twitter -client.php: 423 Stack trace: # 0 C: \ XAMPP \ htdocs \ test \ twitter \ lib \ twitter-client.php (349): TwitterApiClient :: http_request ('https: //api.twi .. . ', Array) # 1 C: \ XAMPP \ htdocs \ test \ twitter \ lib \ twitter-client.php (239): TwitterApiClient- & gt; rest_request ('search / tweets', array, 'received') # 2 C: \ XAMPP \ htdocs \ test \ twitter \ lib \ TwitterSentimentAnalysis.php (56): TwitterApiClient- & gt; Call ('search / tweets', array, 'received') # 3 C: \ XAMPP \ htdocs \ test \ twitter \ lib \ TwitterSentimentAnalysis.php (40): TwitterSentimentAnalysis-> GetTweets (array) # 4C: \ XAMPP \ htdocs \ test \ twitter \ index .php (31): twitter erSentimentAnalysis-> sentimentAnalysis (array) # 5 {main} Throw in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ test \ twitter \ lib \ line 423   

on Twitter-client.php is there any side of me Problems with or in the code?

I think Twitter API client can ?? Do not use the certificate to make sure it is in the right place and read these privileges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -