git - How to resolve jbossews on openshift: Failed to execute: 'control restart'? -


When I upload my app to Opensift it was uploaded and the last message

 < Code> Remote: Jbossews cartridge is starting remote: jbossews process failed to start remote: GIT received post result: failure remote: activation status: failure remote: activation failed for low gear: Remote: 5433a24de0b8cd0dfa ----- ( Error in activating gear: CLIENT_ERROR: To execute failed: / var / lib / openshift / 5433 A24de0b8cd0dfa0000ec / 'Control Start' for jbossews) Remote: Full Deployment with Status: Failure Remote: Postersive Failed   

In addition, when I manually restart the app Openshift website, It was showing me

  "Unable to complete the requested operation" "jbossews cartridge failed to start jbossews process to start jbossews cartridge has already stopped executing Failed: 'no Control restart 'var / lib / openshift / 5433a24de0b8cd0dfa ----- / jbossews "  

How do you troubleshoot this error?

This may be due to many different issues Try to check:

  rhc tail-a myapp    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -