installer - Automating Adobe Media Server install -


Everyone! I am creating an installer who is going to set up a machine for the use of a piece of software that is one of the Adobe Media Server software requirements. I am thinking that there is no way to automate its installation. I can, of course, open the wizard through a command line, but at that time, the user should be there to continue the installation. I'm really looking for "set it and forgot it" for more of the type of solution. If anyone is in any way possible, please let me know. I do not have any online searches yet.

I'm assuming that you're doing it on a Windows server, in that case you have Adobe Media There will be some heavy integration with the server installer. Installer will be a good open source tool for bundling, it is easy to complete on a Linux server, where you can execute a function within a script that downloads the installer, and removes it with the defined parameter. I believe the package name for installing Yum on Linux is: AdobeMediaServer_5_LS1_linux64.tar.gz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -