javascript - Dropbox choose button does not return in ios8 -


I have developed an app using phonegap and need to integrate the dropbox for my users. I am currently using Cordova 2.9. I have failed to use the selector dropin. Here's a brief description of what's going on here ... From the phone's gate app I launch InAppBrowser and it's on my server page Launching who has the JS API for chooser dropin , it launches fine and if the user is not logged in the dropbox, then he is asked to login as expected. Users are displayed once after logging in to the files, so I think everything is better with my app key etc.

The problem occurs when the user selects the file and clicks the Select button, nothing happens, it seems that success callback is never called . I've only seen this while testing on the actual device running iOS8.

I have tried to call Warning in the callback, and nothing happens, the selector remains open Cancel Button also in this scenario Does not work.

I was thinking that someone else has experienced this problem, or has any advice for implementation.

Assume that your implementation works in iOS 7, it is likely to be a known problem:

Unfortunately, this is due to a bug in iOS 8, so Apple is on the right to fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -