json - PHP Facebook Graph API -


So I'm working on this scraper for Facebook's public posts. I am using the access_token Facebook graph generated from API Explorer

My start URL works fine, I get data:

  https: //graph.facebook .com / v1.0 / search? Type = post & q = something & access_token = (access_token) & amp; after = 1412765557   

However, when I am on the next page, let me know Stops working error: <">" Error ": {" Message ":" Receive unsupported requests. "," Type ":" Graphm Extension "," Code ": 100}}

0, v1.0 can only be used with an app created before April 30, 2014 - and only till April 30, 2015 ()

However, when I try with a new app, get the following detailed error:

  {"error": {"message": "(# 11) Post Search has been deprecated "," type ":" OAuthBaseException "," code ": 11}}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -