node.js - hexo installation using npm error -


is here!

So when I created a folder NPM as FDITA / Roaming Director, then people used it as suggeested, I used npm install -g hexo

with NPM Tried to install HEXO but I would not be able to use the hexo version to check the version as a strange error attached below.

Do anyone have experience before?

Your screenshot looks normal, it shows you the hexo package and all its dependencies (show as A tree)

Regarding the warning, this indicates that the module could not be installed '', it is normal because fees are specific modules for Mac OSX and you are running Windows

So in the end, you're good to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -