oracle - Why does the result in TOAD and SQLPlus differ? -


I have this query.

  Select dbms_metadata.get_ddl ('User', Username) || Make '/' user with debug_users where the user name = 'NSAGN';   

In TOAD, I get this lesson. (Use the Save Tab as demarcated)

  Create user from USERCREATE based on "NSAGUN" values ​​'1EE5F58CB716B194' default table-space "PIN01" temporary table-space "PINTEMP" /  Identify  

But in SQLPlus I only get this:

  USERCREATE ------------------ ------------ -------------------------------------- ------------ The identity of the user "NASSAG" was made by the value '1 AE5F 58CB716B194' default T   

is? And how can I make output similar to TOAD in SQLPlus?

Try to use these settings in SQL * before executing plus query: <100> Set long 1000000 set longchunk set linesize 200

dbms_metadata.get_ddl function returns a CLOB value and by default.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -