What's wrong with brainfuck on ideone? -


Clearly, there is something wrong with my understanding of brainfuck, or something is wrong with bf interpreter at ideone.com.

Code ,.,. By entering in simple form as (reads two letters and prints them), I get "bff: error out (871638280)" error. Why do I get this? Note: The true problem is that I am trying to solve a problem on SPOJ, and some code that works on brain faculty interpreters which I found on the Internet, does not work, SOPO and On Ideaon

It works fine, my BF torture test runs properly

Ideone.com 9fQ2Ej

I'm not trying to fight this UI to look correct BF!

Edit: (There are no new lines below Greater)

It is here:

It appears as a large cell shape, And it's not fast enough to offset.

Edit: P> Anyway Daniel Cristofnea's End Exam:

, & gt; +++++++++, & gt; +++++++++++ [& lt; +++ +++ & LT; ++++++ & LT; + & Gt; & Gt; & Gt; -]. & Lt ;. & Lt; & Gt; & Lt; & Lt; - & gt; .... And gt; & Lt; & Lt;

Indicates that the program successfully accepts the input, returns the correct character for the new line and returns '-1' for the end of the file. Since this is a large cell interpreter, it is perfectly acceptable.

Anyway; I see your issue, something strange is happening, I suggest you try one of the javascript implementations. They run in your browser.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -