c# - Hatching 2D polygon -


Looking at the 2D polygon made of a set of points, I want to punch through the polygon. By heching I mean almost equally spaces, almost all 45 degrees.

I have trouble in thinking in a way to do this work, although it will not be very slow,

Does anyone have any ideas about this , How to reach it, or any existing technology that can work?

Thank you.

You can use FillPolygon and a HatchBrush like this:

 < Code> protected overdrides zero onpaint (paint event erg e) {base.OnPaint (e); // Use a statement on the brush to make sure it is disposed (Vir B1 = New Hatchbrush (Hatchstyle, Ford DeGonal, Color .rade)) {PointF [] Issue = Deficitator PointpointApoligen (); E.Graphics.FillPolygon (B1, Issue); }}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -