c# - Returning Struct from Class -


So I'm trying to call a function in another class called DMLB. If I have to return a list of strokes, then how can I get it back to my main form? For example:

Structure:

  Public structure folder {Public at FID; The name of the public string; Public int type; Public Ink Total Messages; }   

Class Members Fall:

  Public list & lt; Folder & gt; GetFolders (of the string session)   

Class members call from the main CC:

  List   

Error:

Error

This error says that my list of structure folders defined in my main.cs can not be changed from the class to the configuration folder list. How can I make this conversion?

To be fully qualified to include either folder namespace Type in, or in the aliases to use the aliases, for each of the names that contain two folders type, and use the nickname in your code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -