caching - GridGain cache data compression factor (how to find out ?) -


I want to see how much efficient data storage is with Gridgen's cache. To wit. If I load 1TB data in the cache then does it take 1TB space? Most data is being repeated, some fields are the same, that is Browser = "chrome" for example, so I hope to see how Gridgen uses this recurrence

I have looked around and found it but it does not really give solid figures, but it Indicates that the less is coming, because it notes that there is a 'lack of compression' - but I have to see that it means that the data of X TB went into XTB of RAM and I have to understand that I Do it Area I can see (probably Ggvisor?)

The goal: Look at the cluster and see that I have Wi GB available RAM. Load the data in the cache via grid data loader. Look at the cluster and see that I have Y available GB. Compression can be calculated through X: (Y - Y ')

Thanks

external ability objects, primitive types or strings,

, Then the format will be quite compact. You can also try to use any kind of compaction on the client side and store compact byte arrays in the cache.

In addition, try setting GridCacheConfiguration.setStoreValueBytes (false) and see if it saves space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -