css - Unable to set style for html in the actual style sheet -


I am trying to use the new CSS3 functionality to create a background of your page for the scales with the browser window I am

This style works fine when I include it directly in my HTML doctor, but it is ugly and hidden in my workspace, whatever I want to do.

I have tried to include it in my stylesheet, but it does not just appear; the other elements of the CSS sheet work fine

Can anyone tell me that I What is wrong?

Relevant HTML

  & lt ;! DOCTYPE html & gt; & Lt; Html lang = "en-US" class = "no-js" style = "background: url (property / placeholder_one.jpg) No repeat center center fixed; - webkit-background-size: cover; -o-background - Size: Cover; Background-Size: Cover; "& Gt; & Lt; Head class & gt; & Lt ;! ASAP for change - & gt; & Lt; Title & gt; #### & lt; / Title & gt; & Lt; Link rel = "icon" href = "property / logo_1.co.uk" & gt; & Lt; Meta name = "author" content = "Noah Littov" & gt; & Lt; Meta charset = "UTF-8" & gt; & Lt; Meta http-equiv = "X-UA-Compatible" content = "IE = Edge" & gt; & Lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width, initial-scale = 1" & gt; & Lt; Meta name = "description" content = "#####" & gt; & Lt ;! - My style and bootstrap - & gt; & Lt; Link href = "styles / login" rel = "stylesheet" & gt; & Lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.2.0/css/bootstrap.min.css" & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt;   

and my CSS doc (login.css)

  .no-js {background: url (property / placeholder_one.jpg) no-twin center center Fixed; -WebKit-Background-Size: Cover; -MOZ-BACKGROUND-SHAPE: COVER; -o-background-shape: cover; Background size: cover; }    

Check properties / placeholder_on. The JPG can be reached in the path you specify. Login.css styles are in the directory and property in the image ../service/placeholder_on Try to change the path of JPG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -