ios - How to connect to an online database from my iPhone app? -


I want to create a very simple app that connects to a database and receives some questions and answers for a quiz is.

What is the easiest way to do this? Is the way to go is parse or is it possible that a SQLite 3 database should be used, which is hosted online? I want to keep it as simple as possible.

The easiest way would be to create a second API in any server-side language such as PHP and your online database Use this after saying, this will mean that you will need to host it somewhere online.

The best option is to use the traditional database if you do not want to spend on hosting on a server and write server-side scripts will be used to parse, in which the options to save data in offline mode are your In the app and after that you can sync it with the online database. About
Online being sqlite3, this will not be a suitable option. I suggest that you go to parse it is easy to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -