java - NetBeans - How to show all Swing components in a JFrame? -


I am creating a swing GUI with NetBeans, using the builtin form maker, which works quite well.

However, if I accidentally put a wrong panel on a form, then I have no way to remove it, or choose it again.

Similarly, if I want a button to open a new window, say, a file selector, I do not know how to add that file selector to the form, but it does not appear until then As long as the button was not pressed.

Does anyone have any experience with NetBeans Swing Form Builder? It seems like a normal thing to do, but I do not think how to do it. Am I missing something?

A Netbeans user! Yes, the bottom left corner should have a Navigator window. There it displays all the components of the form. I'm not even sure what you mean by a file selector, but to open a new window, i.e. another geform, you create another form class. Then you form and visit that form.

To say that you have a form main program and helpMenu

main program

  Public key programs () {InitComponents (); // On the lines of that help, some menu menus on the menu: = New help menu (vindo); HelpMenu.setVisible (true); }   

With this you will be able to open a new window, but if you click on the red X to close the window, it closes the entire program in the Help menu. In the properties you can choose the option for what to do when you exit the window.

Exclude

Hide anything

Do nothing Do the code to run in the code above before appearing in JPEG, if you want to show or hide items, Then just code

  object .Setable (boolean);   

I hope I have answered your question Tetramputechture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -