java - Woodstox Stax2 XML W3C Schema validation - unique constraint issue -


I am trying to improve the XML validation performance against the XSD schema, in particular the unique restrictions of XSD In relation, and decided to try to do I follow a great deal that I can convert XMLValidationSchema.SCHEMA_ID_DTD to XMLValidationSchema.SCHEMA_ID_W3C_SCHEMA .

Problems with the problem I am however, the Woodstock Verifier also receives an XML valid, even if XML violates a unique barrier. Switching to your "Junk" The statutory constraint violation is detected properly.

Also, I can confirm that Woodstock legalization does something, because, I can say 'invalid XML', for example, for example, I have a negative number where a positive XSD It is expected - XML ​​is required.

It may be that the devices I am using so far are okay with regard to checking the specificity on ineligible elements, while not Woodstock? This is the only idea that comes to my mind ...

In addition to this, anyone in the situation of confirming that Woodstock Xerces based equipment (which exists in Java everything presently) is better

Not sure what the unique obstacles are validating

That it helps, but Woodstock uses the Multi Schema Validator () for its XML schema And NG gives comfort to the valuation. So if MSV supports verification of specificity, then Woodstock should also be cured.

I do not remember that this is the case, but I remember that the only limit of the MSVV is that it does not support the function's default value (because the status of MSV is that this document Does not amend, but only verification), so it appears that this should work.

Demonstration: Because Woodstock is completely streaming and does not ever produce tree models (such as DOM), it will perform linearly for documents of any size, so it is important for large documents Can be more efficient for. But when verification happens through MSV, it is certainly hard to say. The big question is whether Xerces is based on the DOM tree (where the tree is the expensive part of the building), or if it is only able to use the SAX parser.

One thing I would suggest is Woodstock, on:

  https://github.com/FasterXML/woodstox   

( Version 5 is going on to Gitub; You can also optionally file it to the point of view)

Because it is theoretically possible that some work in MSV integration was not working perfectly. If so, a small case / trial case will be welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -