Jquery Countdown - how to make this code work? [Edited] -


I was looking for an easy jquery countdown code, and found a fixed website that was using the following code :

  var endtime = new date ("10/08/2014 01:00 pm"); $ ('# Time'). Countdown ({serverSync: function () {new date ("10/08/2014 08:33 am");}, till: endtime, layout: '{hn} {hl}, {mn} {ml}, {SI} {SL} ', NXPREE: reloaded page, XPRecipitate:' it's and s'!);   

HTML:

But it does not work on it, so I think some things are missing, as I did not take the code from the tutorial but straightened it from that website.

How to do this work? (Or any such form if it can be extended) / P>

In that website, the actual HTML was showing this code that was switching:

& lt; Span id = "time" class = "hasCountdown" & gt; 4 hours, 0 minutes, 57 seconds & lt; / Span & gt; Personally, I'm not sure if I have phrases hours and minutes , but I'm not sure how to remove them or alternate Text is written because these words are not visible in the code ...

Edit:

OK, I did 'not notice the external source He just added it to Bella, yet he does not work.

It seems that they are using a jQuery plugin for countdown. Note . Countdown (...) I search for that plugin and add it to the page.

Maybe:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -