"eglSurfaceAttrib not implemented" when running android apps on android studio emulator -


This is my first post.

I've downloaded Android studio recently and have trouble with some emulators every time I run an application (even though I tried to run the initial HelloWall app after the "Create New Project" wizard Ho) I get the following error message in lockback:

10-08 11: 36: 53,600 850-850 / app. Shellogan w / egl_mulation ?? The Egglifffus attributable is not applicable

It works fine in the emulator, but this black text appears in the lockcat and I have to understand what is going on, if this is a problem, and if so, So how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Mike

Just for those people who have such a problem I thought Was that I should post my final solution. Unfortunately after trying all about, I ended up reinstalling a full Windows. I do not know what was the problem but if he solved it, do not even leave the new ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -