python - Handling SIGINT (ctrl+c) in script but not interpreter? -


I am working on a project which touches many long-running workers in the form of procedures. Child labor To capture and clean SIGNT based on its research - this is considered to be a best practice, and works as expected when the script ends.

I am actively developing this project, which means that I am regularly testing the transformation in interpreter when I am working in an interpreter, then I am currently writing written text To clean, press CTRL + C and get a new signal. Unfortunately, if any subprocess is in progress, then I do this, SIGINT is sent to that worker, due to which it can be terminated.

Is there no solution to this problem "Never hit CTR + C in your interpreter"? On debugging

One option is to set one variable (eg environment variable, command line option).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -