aix unix 6.1 - 'find' command not executing via cronjob; but ok from shell -


Do not get more than 1 minute old files inside my home directory and update your timestamp

  * * * * * * / Usr / bin / find / home / me / \ (! -name. -prune \) \ (-type f -mmin +1 -name "*" \) -exec / usr / bin / touch {} \:   

It runs like the charm of the shell, but not as a cronboze.

I have tried this amendment:

  * * * * * / Usr / bin / find / home / me / \ (! -name. -prune \ ) \ (-type f -mmin +1 -name "*" \) -exec / usr / bin / touch {} \\;   

and this one:

  * * * * * / usr / bin / find / home / me / \ (! -name. -prune \ ) \ (-type f -mmin +1 -name "*" \) -exec / usr / bin / touch - {} \;  

There is still no happiness.

Avoid a cover - a script to call this search command.

Any idea and signal chronology work is appreciated. Thank You.

You should receive mail messages with errors. I found this:

  sh: 0403-057 1 syntax error on line: `('Not expected.   

So I \ \ this work Maybe I do not know what the search command is doing.

To debug it, I will prefix the command with a simple "echo" and then output a file. , During debugging, I'll add a print and capture it in a file as well as in a separate file until it works It was just doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -