angularjs - How to manipulate DOM element after Angular digest cycle? -


I am trying to create a simple system information service in Kangaroo which basically showed up at the top of my window Gives notification to give in a certain position until the user contacts with it. The problem I am facing is my $ scope

  app.directive ('skSystemUpdate', function (SystemUpdate) {Return {replace: true, restricted: 'A ', Template:' 

I have a service that is Sys named temUpdate , which is used to set a scope variable based on parameters (i.e. SystemUpdate.create ('this is something ) and then $ RootScope.showSystemUpdate flip right on flip.

My direction is $ watch ing for this change and when the flag is set to true then I get the scope variable from the SystemUpdate service Is done and implementing the updated scope.message variable takes care of the rest of the cooner to the DOM.

My problem is that I can not understand how to focus my notification after the DOM is running.

Update

I still can not find a solution with using $ timeout , which is absolutely There is not a very good solution because the message changes, because you can clearly see the "jump" between posts ... it has to be done before some people! It is something that can do with jQuery in a matter of seconds, but angular is doing a real pain.

I would still like to know about how to go about teasing Dome after any ng-show / ng-hide , but during this time I I could see that I was wrapping my element in another device which is the position: fixed and then just click the , focusing that small device on that center. It is essentially how the angular UI bootstrap has their modules, but I still have the right solution to the original problem Would love to know if an angular guru will oblige

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -