c# - Population of TableView Data in Xamarin -


I have successfully received the data from the URL and it is specified in my customer dictionary and I have my output to each customer object though Since I'm quite new on this forum, I could not be able to populate the data on tableview cells. I've attached my code.

  Private IEnumerable & lt; IDictionary & lt; String, Object & gt; & Gt; Customers; Public MyDataServices () {InitializeComponent (); Startup data service (); GetDataFromOdataService (); Foreign currency (different customers in customers) {System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine ((string) customers ["contact name"]); // Populate data on the table view) padding = new thickness (10, 20, 10, 10); Content = New StackLayout () {children = {TableView}};    

Considering customer examples contactName and ContactPosition fields, these basic details make TextCell s with those details and adds them to the table view.

  // Create a TableSection section to keep the cells cells = new tablechets ("customer"); Foreign Currency (Different Customers In Customer) {System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine (String) Customers ["Contact Name"]); // Populate data on tableView name (=) Customer ["ContactName"]; Var position = (string) client ["contactpathy"] var cell = new textile {text = name, expansion = status}; section.Add (cell); } // Add the view to the table view table. View. Route. Add (section);   

Then you add tableview to your layout

Xamarin Docs has information < / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -