gsp - Grails inside a who creates rows change class of a -


I have to look at my grails, and I get an array of items using an API rest, that I Put in a table, and I have tr class = "alt" & gt; I want to make a pair line with I want the first time for another, and so on. I was thinking of doing this or making a tag, but in reality, it does not know if something useful is useful that can be used for similar matters, which I want to change in the code

  & lt; Table ID = "Customer" & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Photos & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Nombre & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Vendedor & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Precio & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Estado & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Ciudad & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; G: in each = "$ {results}" & gt; ** & lt; Tr & gt; ** & lt; Td> & Lt; img src = "$ {it.thumbnail}" & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; TD & gt; $ {It.title} & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; $ {it.nombre_vendedor} & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; $ {It.price} & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; $ {It.condition} & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; $ {it.address.state_name} & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / G: each & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt;    

  & lt; g: in each = "$ {results}" position = "hb" & gt; & Lt; tr class = "$ {ix% 2? 'light': 'dark'}" & gt; & Lt; Td> ... & lt; / Tr & gt; & Lt; / G: each & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -