How to put/get multiple entities at once in Google cloud Datastore using java -


In this, I did not know how to put or retrieve many entities at one go. Further, by using GULL, I was unable to execute such select * questions, from where (key '1', 'key2', 'key3') __ key __

Can someone help me, how do I insert / retrieve many entities once in Java ??

Thanks,

Cloud Datastore, a LookupRequest and CommitRequest allow multiple keys and institutions respectively to specify, for example:

  LookupRequest request = LookupRequest.newBuilder () .addKey (key1). AddKey (key2) .build ();   

or:

  CommitRequest request = CommitRequest.newBuilder () .setMode (CommitRequest.Mode.NON_TRANSACTIONAL) .setMutation (Mutation.newBuilder () .addInsert (Unit 1) .addInsert (entity2)) .build ();   

These pages are slight variations on the examples given at:

Cloud Datastore Jikyuel current IN or does not support writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -