.htaccess - Apache rewrite - catch and send to subdirectory -


I do not seem to be doing anything Final, snatch-down Iteration I am using:

  RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^ / (. *) /wiki/index.php/$1 [QSA, L]   
  • / Does not route, but does everything else
  • / route, but nothing

    code> / rule, the URIs in the APA 2+, which are in the directory based context (eg .htaccess), through the rules For any thing, if the leading slash is removed, then ^ / (. *) $ will not match anything:

      Rewight Engines On rewrite code% {REQUEST_URI}! ^ / Wiki / RewriteRule ^ (. *) /wiki/index.php/$1 [QSA, L]    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -