internet explorer 9 - FontAwesome and IE9 -


The following code looks fine in Firefox but does not want to display IE 9 font. Can i try something

  & lt ;! DOCTYPE html & gt; & Lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Link href = "http://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.2.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel = "stylesheet" & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; I class = "fa-camera-retro" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; fa-camera-retro & lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;    

I use Internet Explorer 11, the font looks fine, so you can You can update your IE browser alternatively, if you need a picture from the font, you can use them as "background-image" as some kind of:

  & Lt; One style = "background-image: url (your image-to-font .jpg)" & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;   

or

  & lt; Span style = "background-image: url (your image-to-font .jpg)" & gt; & Lt; / Time & gt;   

I hope this can help you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -