ios - Improving Sprite Kit application -


I am now finishing my first app developed in Xcode. Now I want to improve the lube of my app. Sometimes my app is free for a short while indeed, if you used to play it for the first time, then you would not have paid attention, but this is a nightmare for me.

Maybe my voice is being caused by that problem (I'm running them on different threads, but anyway), or some other ..

My app's What is the best way to test? Are there special programs to do this?

You can do the first thing in Xcode: Product - & gt; Plan - & gt; Edit plan - & gt; Build configuration - & gt; Release If you eg

You can also use to test your app's behavior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -