javascript - Content Filter Is Jumping When Button Is Clicked -


A similar question was asked (adequate information was not given), hence no actual solution was presented.

I am using MixItUp to filter the content within a framework, click on which button to click. I saw that a strange movement occurs when a button is clicked. I uploaded the files here for upload

After the animation was set to fire, Just jump a bit, if you are talking about this, take a look at the scroll bar. When there are not enough elements on the page, the scroll bar disappears and everything is again center, which is probably what you are seeing. You can prevent it from permanently enabled or disabled the scroll bar with CSS

  overflow-y: scroll;   

Or something like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -